I am looking for an organization that provides a valuable service or product to be proud of. A company that considers its local community and its impact there in. One that values its employees and their progression. As an IT professional I want to grow my career with that organization and become more than just an influencing part of the IT team.
I have an Associates Degree from the University of Phoenix in IT an almost complete Bachelor of Science degree in IT Technical Management from Devry University and a wealth of experience in the field. Its my goal to continue to study and in future, focus on certifications in technologies that are important to my organization given the opportunity.
I consider myself to be an expert in the following technologies;
– Windows Servers and almost all of their roles including Hyper-V
– Managing Windows Desktop policies and advanced troubleshooting.
– VMWare Esxi, VCenter Enterprise.
– Core Networking.
– Backup Technologies, NetBackup, Carbonite, Veeam Enterprise and Code42 Crashplan Pro.
– Application Packaging, testing and deploying.
– Untangle Threat Management and Unifi products.
– Documentation, diagramming and Creating standards and best practices.
– Implementing Infrastructure best practices.